Applications are invited from external candidates who have surpassed the final BDS Examination on or before 15.102019 and want to do an internship at the Faculty of Dentistry, JMI, New Delhi 110025 against one 01 vacant seat.
Applications alongside the following documents can be submitted to the Dean Faculty of Dentistry, Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi 30.10.2019 up to four pm. Selection can be made on the premise of merit and interview.
List of files to be attached
1. Application by using the candidate giving a purpose as to why they need to do an internship at the Faculty of Dentistry, JMI, and documentary proof thereof.
2. Self-attested photocopy of Marksheet of all BDS Annual Examinations (every part/ year).
3. Attempt certificate issued using University/College.
4. No Objection Certificate from their parent group without a doubt stating that the group is recognized by way of the Dental Council of India throughout the direction of their examine i.E. From the date of admission to their passing out, the institution turned into not de-known through the Dental Council of India.
5. Permission from the university to which the above university is affiliated.
6. Certificate of excellent individual and behavior of the scholar from the determined group.
7. An undertaking to the impact
a) That the pupil is prepared to do an internship on the fee of prescribed stipend of Rs 3000/- best in keeping with the month and will deposit Rs 1, 75, 000/- (Rs one lakh and 75 thousand simplest) as a charge if decided on for the internship with the aid of Demand Draft in favor of ‘Registrar, JMI’ payable at New Delhi. The price will be non-refundable after the beginning of the schooling period.
(b) That they might follow the regulations and regulations of the internship program of the school of Dentistry, JMI, and will now not ask for an extension of the internship period.
(c) That they could maintain suitable behavior/subject and decorum of the institution and the college authorities have the proper to expel them on misconduct, indiscipline, and unsatisfactory paintings with no legal responsibility.