Applications are invited from external candidates who have surpassed the final BDS Examination on or before 15.102019 and want to do an internship at Faculty of Dentistry, JMI, New Delhi 110025 against one 01 vacant seat.
Applications alongside following documents can be submitted to the Dean Faculty of Dentistry, Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi 30.10.2019 up to four pm. Selection can be made on the premise of merit and interview.
List of files to be attached
1. Application by using the candidate giving a purpose as to why they need to do an internship at the Faculty of Dentistry, JMI and documentary proof thereof.
2. Self-attested photocopy of Marksheet of all of the BDS Annual Examinations (every part/ year).
Three. Attempt certificate issued by means of University/College.
4. No Objection Certificate from his/her parent group without a doubt stating that the group is recognized by way of the Dental Council of India throughout the direction of his/her examine i.E. From the date of admission to his/her passing out the institution turned into not de-known through the Dental Council of India.
5. Permission from the university to which the above university is affiliated.
6. Certificate of excellent individual and behavior of the scholar from the determined group.
7. An undertaking to the impact
a) That the pupil is prepared to do internship on the fee of prescribed stipend of Rs 3000/- best in keeping with month and will deposit Rs 1, 75, 000/- (Rs one lakh and 75 thousand simplest) as charge if decided on for the internship with the aid of Demand Draft in favour of ‘Registrar, JMI’ payable at New Delhi. The price will be non-refundable after the begin of the schooling period.
(b) That he/she might follow the regulations and regulations of the internship program of the school of Dentistry, JMI and will now not ask for an extension of the internship period.
(c) That he/she could maintain suitable behavior/subject and decorum of the institution and the authorities of the college have the proper to expel him/her on misconduct, indiscipline and unsatisfactory paintings with none legal responsibility on the college.
Eight. The internship will be governed as in step with the supply laid down inside the Ordinances of Jamia Millia Islamia.
Nine. Two pics, one self-attested to be affixed at the application shape and other without attestation.
1. Training prices of Rs 1, seventy five, 000/- (Rs One lakh and seventy-five thousand best) to be paid by using the chosen candidate earlier than the begin of the internship.
2. Application with out requisite files as per be aware could be summarily rejected and no extension might be granted for the submission of any document.
3. No software might be entertained after 30.10.2019 at 4 pm the institute will no longer be answerable for any put off attributable to postal transport or shipping through every other organization.
4. The internship might be allowed for twelve months as per DCI guiding principle. The part-time internship is not permissible.