The US postsecondary online education marketplace has improved at a full-size growth all through the year 2018, and projections are made that the marketplace could rise in the next 4 years at a big CAGR i.E. 2019-2023, distinctly. The online postsecondary schooling market in the US is expected to boom due to the increasing adoption of microlearning, growing urbanization charge, better spending on education, growing penetration of IoT devices, a boom in educational attainment, etc.
Yet, the marketplace faces some demanding situations consisting of restricted access to the internet in far-off areas, developing the not-for-earnings competition, availability of free online content, and so forth. The postsecondary online education market also follows a few marketplace tendencies, including the boom of smart training and learning, artificial intelligence, getting to know control structures, and so on.
- American Public Education, Inc.
- Grand Canyon Education, Inc.
- Adtalem Global Education Inc.
- Apollo Global Management (Apollo Education Group)
Scope of the Report
The document provides an in-depth analysis of the postsecondary online schooling marketplace of the US using cost and by quantity. The file gives a detailed analysis of the American postsecondary online schooling market through group type. The file additionally assesses the important thing possibilities inside the marketplace and descriptions the elements that could be using the boom of the industry. The growth of the American postsecondary online education marketplace has also been forecasted for the period 2019-2023, considering the previous increase patterns, the increased drivers, and the modern-day and destiny traits.
American Public Education, Grand Canyon Education, Adtalem Global Education, and Apollo Global Management (Apollo Education Group) are important gamers running in the US postsecondary online training marketplace, whose enterprise profiling has been performed in the report. In this section of the report, a business assessment, monetary evaluation, and business techniques of the agencies are furnished.
Key Topics Covered
- 1. Executive Summary
- 2. Introduction
- 2.1 Postsecondary Online Education: An Overview
- 2.1.1 Introduction
- 2.1.2 Online Program Management (OPM)
- 2.1.Three Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs)
- 2.2 Postsecondary Online Education Segmentation
- 2.2.1 Postsecondary Online Education Segmentation by Education Type
- 2.2.2 Postsecondary Online Education Segmentation by using School Type
- 2.2.3 Postsecondary Online Education Segmentation by way of End-User
- 2.3 Postsecondary Online Education: Advantages and Disadvantages
- 2.3.1 Postsecondary Online Education Advantages
- 2.3.2 Postsecondary Online Education Disadvantages
- 3. The US Market Analysis
- 3.1 The US Postsecondary Online Education Market: An Analysis
- 3.1.1 The US Postsecondary Online Education Market by way of Value
- 3.1.2 The US Postsecondary Online Education Market by way of Volume
- 3.1.3 The US Postsecondary Online Education Market Volume by Institution Type
- 3.1.4The US Postsecondary Online Education Market Value through Segments (Undergraduate and Graduate)
- 3.1.5The US Postsecondary Online Education Market Volume via Segments (Undergraduate and Graduate)
- 3.2 The US Postsecondary Online Education Market: Segment Analysis
- 3.2.1 The US Undergraduate Online Education Market by way of Value
- 3.2.2 The US Undergraduate Online Education Market by Degree Programs
- 3.2.3 The US Undergraduate Online Education Market by way of Volume
- 3.2.4 The US Graduate Online Education Market by using Value
- 3.2.5The US Graduate Online Education Market with the aid of Degree Programs
- 3.2.6 The US Graduate Online Education Market through Volume
- 4. Market Dynamics
- 4.1 Growth Drivers
- 4.1.1 Rise in Educational Attainment Rate
- 4.1.2 Increase in Disposable Income
- 4.1.Three Growing Penetration of IoT Devices
- 4.1.4 Growth in Adoption of Microlearning
- 4.1.5 Increasing Urbanization Rate
- 4.1.6 Rising Education Spending
- 4.2 Challenges
- 4.2.1 Limited Access to the Internet in Remote Areas
- 4.2.2 Online Availability of Free Content
- 4.2.Three Rising Not-for-Profit Competitors
- 4.3Market Trends
- 4.3.1 Artificial Intelligence
- 4.3.2 Smart Education and Learning
- 4.3.Three Learning Management System
- 5. Competitive Landscape
- 5.1 The US Postsecondary Online Education Market: A Financial Comparison
- 5.2 The US Postsecondary Online Education Market Volume by Players
- 6. Company Profiles
- 6.1 American Public Education Inc.
- 6.1.1 Business Overview
- 6.1.2 Financial Overview
- 6.1.3Business Strategy
- 6.2 Grand Canyon Education Inc.
- 6.3Adtalem Global Education Inc.
- 6.4 Apollo Global Management (Apollo Education Group)