NEW DELHI: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will conduct the board examinations for Xth and XIIth college students in February-March 2020. The board can launch the CBSE Board Exam 2020 Date Sheet using the give up of December 2019. Meanwhile, college students can check a number of the essential details related to exams for coaching:
CBSE Board Exam 2020: Class 12th Chemistry Exam Paper Pattern
The CBSE Board Class 12th Chemistry paper is of three-hour duration, and the principle examination is 70 marks even as practical is of 30 marks. The candidates are required to reply to all the questions given in the query paper. The Class 12th Chemistry query paper has four sections – A, B, C, and D.Section A: In this segment, there are
- 20 rapid solution questions (goal kind), and each carries 1 mark
- Section B: There may be seven brief solution questions in this section, and everyone will carry 2 marks
- Section C: There can be six long solution questions on this segment wearing 3 marks each
- Section D: There will be 3 long answer questions on this phase carrying 5 marks every
- The college students are allowed to apply log tables if important; however, calculators are unlawful.
CBSE Class 12th Chemistry Preparation Tips
The students can comply with some of the guidelines given under for the practice of the CBSE Board Class twelfth Chemistry paper:
1) Read the whole syllabus: NCERT textbook is the quality observation material for the board examination coaching. If you look at the preceding year’s class 12 Chemistry query paper, most of the questions were from the textbook syllabus. Hence, take note of every bankruptcy and purpose at understanding all of the crucial equations and ideas.
2) Focus extra on essential subjects: Some of the most vital chapters for Chemistry paper are – Physical Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry, p-block elements, d- and f- block elements, Coordination Compound, Metallurgy, and so on.
3) Attempt previous yr and ridicule check papers: All college students are counseled to exercise query papers from previous board examinations within a fixed time restriction. Old question papers will explain approximately the type of questions asked and set a time restriction to improve your pace. Mock tests are also crucial to test how organized are you’re for the annual board examination.