Bihar Health Department Recruitment 2019: Bihar Health Department has invited 183 Senior Resident and Tutor Posts recruitment programs. A total of 183 posts was notified to recruit Senior Resident and Tutor inside the various Medical Colleges and Hospitals within the country.
In a bid to use for the Bihar Health Department Recruitment 2019, candidates will have to go to the official internet site of the Health Department of Bihar. Bihar Health Department’s online applications will begin from 05 October 2019 and continue until 22 October 2019.
Candidates with sure educational qualifications can follow for the Bihar Health Department Recruitment 2019. Candidates can get extra details for the Bihar Health Department Recruitment 2019 and eligibility criteria, emptiness, pay scale, etc. On Bihar Health Department Senior Resident/Tutor Recruitment 2019 right here.
- Starting Date of Application – 05 October 2019
- Last Date of Application – 22 October 2019
- The date of Counselling-24/25 October 2019
- Venue for Counseling-RSB Auditorium, Patna Medical College and Hospital, Patna.
- Bihar Health Department Vacancy Details
- Sr. Resident/Tutor-183 Posts
- Eligibility Criteria for Sr. Resident/Tutor Posts
- Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Candidates need to have Post Graduation in a relevant discipline.
- Check the notification hyperlink for greater records regarding the info of the posts.
- Maximum Age Limit (As of 01 August 2019)
- Unreserved Male: 37 Years
- Check the notification link for details of the age relaxation for various classes.
How to Apply for Bihar Health Department Jobs 2019
Interested and eligible candidates can follow online for the post via www.Shsbrecruitment.Bihar.Gov.In from 05 October 2019 to 22 October 2019. To apply online, candidates will visit the authentic website and Recruitment phase, after which uploading the required software form. After submitting the web utility, applicants can have to expose the E-mail/Form Print Out all through the Counseling. Candidates will produce all their files with self-attested during the counseling.
UPSSSC Assistant Accountant & Auditor Result 2019 Declared
UPSSSC Assistant Accountant & Auditor Result 2019: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSC) has released the Assistant Accountant & Auditor Result 2019 on its professional website. With the e-book of the result, now all wait is over for the applicants who have been regarded for the UPSSSC Assistant Accountant & Auditor exam. Candidates, who’ve seemed in the UPSSSC Assistant Accountant & Auditor examination, now can check their results. In a bid to test their result for UPSSSC Assistant Accountant & Auditor exam, candidates will have to go to the reputable website of UPSSSC – upsssc.Gov.In.
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Selection Service Commission (UPSSSC) had invited applications for recruitment to the 2172 posts of Auditor and Account Assistant in the 12 months of 2016 against Advt no 12-Exam/2016. Candidates ought to word that out of general 2172 posts, 1917 Posts had been for Accounts Assistant and 255 for Auditor in Uttar Pradesh Local Fund Audit Department, State vocational education Council and Up Projects Corporation Ltd. Candidates have to take a look at the fast notification for the modern-day update approximately the posts.